BUIHA Summer Camps 22nd-27th June 2017
Posted on Sat 11th March, 2017
By popular demand, the Summer Camps will run for an extra night this year, thus allowing participants to spend more time in Finland, engage in additional ice hockey coaching and generally spend more time with friends, at the world-renowned venue, in Vieruamaki.
· Return Flights - Norwegian Airlines (from London Gatwick)
· 2 x 20kg bags per person (+ hand luggage)
· 5 nights full board (i.e. twin rooms and meals included) accommodation
· 9 x on-ice sessions at the IIHF International Ice Hockey Centre of Excellence
· Professional coaching by experienced Team GBR staff
· Guest coaches (including goalie coach) from around Finland
· Sport-specific off-ice sessions
· Airport transfers (Finland)
· Ice Hockey / Travel Insurance included for all BUIHA / EIHA / SIHA registered players
· All levels of player ability catered for (dedicated beginners group)
· Discount ice hockey kit from HockeyUnlimited.fi
· Group social - Scandic Hotel Vierumaki Night Club
£599.00 (NMs £569.00)
· 2017 BUIHA Summer Camps ice hockey shirt (Jersey53)
For additional information, or to secure your place, please contact Simon Hopkins via email.
1. For those travelling with the group from the UK via Norwegian Airlines, there is a £200 non-refundable deposit required to secure your place on the camp.
2. The cost for players opting to meet the group at Helsinki Vantaa Airport (i.e. excluding flights), is £410.00 (£100 non-refundable deposit).
3. The deadline for balance payments is 1st June 2017.
4. Maximum 6 goalies.
5. Players may be re-allocated between groups upon arrival, based on ability.
6. Places are not confirmed until deposit payment is received – first come, first served basis.
7. The Development, and Intermediate / Elite Prospects Camps, do not share the same ice-time and off-ice facilities.